Some parts of the country are sick of the white stuff already, but we love a good snow day.
We woke up Christmas morning to an indoor snowstorm, but this would be fun any fine winter’s day.
1. Hang lots and lots of snowflakes from the ceiling on white ribbon. (Don’t toss them when the snow “melts.” Save them for next year!)
2. Cover the steps and hallway in styrofoam packing peanuts.
3. Go to the dollar store and buy boxes of instant potatoes flakes. It makes for awesome snow and fun pictures.
4. Have an indoor snowball fight using everyone’s rolled up white socks.
5. Use kitchen scissors to make flour tortillas into snowflakes. After the designs are cut out, brush the tortillas with melted butter and top with cinnamon sugar. Pop them into a 350 degree oven until brown. It’s dirty snow you can eat.